1.The parties to the agreement.
The contract is concluded between the Internet service for the exchange of title signs, hereinafter the Contractor, on the one hand, and the Customer, represented by the one who used the services of the Contractor, on the other hand.
2. List of terms.
2.1. Exchange of title signs is an automated Internet service product provided by the Contractor on the basis of these rules. 2.2. The Customer is an individual who agrees to the terms of the Contractor and this agreement, to which he joins. 2.3. The title sign is a conventional unit of a particular payment systеm, which corresponds to the calculations of electronic systems and indicates the scope of rights corresponding to the contract of the electronic payment systеm and its Customer.
3. Terms of the agreement.
These rules are considered to be organized due to the terms of the public offer, which is formed during the submission of the application by the Customer and is one of the main components of this agreement. The public offer is the information displayed by the contractor about the conditions for submitting the application. The main component of the public offer is the actions taken at the end of the application by the Customer and indicating his exact intentions to make a deal on the terms proposed by the Contractor before the completion of this application. The time, date, and parameters of the application are created by the Contractor automatically at the end of the formation of this application. The offer must be accepted by the Customer within 30 minutes from the end of the formation of the application. The service contract comes into force from the moment of receipt of the title signs in the full amount specified in the application from the Customer to the details of the Contractor. Transactions with title signs are taken into account according to the rules, regulations and format of electronic systems for calculations. The contract is valid for a period that is established from the moment of filing the application until termination at the initiative of one of the parties.
4. The subject of the agreement.
By using technical methods, the Contractor undertakes to exchange title signs for a commission fee from the Customer, after the application is submitted by this person, and does this by selling title signs to persons wishing to purchase them at an amount specified no lower than in the application submitted by the Customer. The Contractor undertakes to transfer the funds to the details specified by the Customer. In case of profit arising during the exchange, it remains on the Contractor’s account as an additional benefit and a premium for commission services.
5. In addition. 5.1. If an amount different from the amount specified in the application is received to the Contractor’s account, the Contractor makes a recalculation that corresponds to the actual receipt of the title characters. If this amount exceeds the amount specified in the application by more than 10%, the Contractor terminates the contract unilaterally and all funds are returned to the Customer’s details, taking into account the deducted amount for commission expenses during the transfer. 5.2. If the title signs are not sent by the Contractor to the Customer’s specified details within 24 hours, the Customer has the full right to demand termination of the agreement and cancel his application, thereby returning the title signs to his account in full. The application for termination of the agreement and return of the title signs is executed by the Contractor in the event that the funds have not yet been transferred to the specified details of the Customer. In case of cancellation of the contract, the return of the electronic currency is made within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the request for termination of the contract. If delays in the return occurred through no fault of the Contractor, he is not responsible for them.
5.3. If the title signs are not received from the Customer to the Contractor’s account within the specified period, from the moment the Customer submits the application, the agreement between the parties is terminated by the Contractor on the one hand, since the contract does not enter into force. The customer may not be notified about this. If the title signs arrive at the Contractor’s details after the specified period, then such funds are transferred back to the Customer’s account, and all commission costs associated with the transfer are deducted from these funds.
5.4. If there is a delay in transferring funds to the details specified by the Customer due to the fault of the settlement systеm, the Contractor is not responsible for damage resulting from a long receipt of funds. In this case, the Customer must agree that all claims will be made to the settlement systеm, and the Contractor provides assistance to the extent possible within the framework of the law. 5.5. In case of detection of a fake of communication flows or exerting influence in order to worsen the work of the Contractor, namely its program code, the application is suspended, and the transferred funds are recalculated in accordance with the current agreement. If the Customer does not agree with the recalculation, he has every right to terminate the contract and the title signs will be sent to the details specified by the Customer. 5.6. In the case of using the Contractor’s services, the Customer fully agrees that the Contractor bears limited liability corresponding to the scope of these rules of the received title signs and does not give additional guarantees to the Customer, and also does not bear additional responsibility to him. Accordingly, the Customer does not bear additional responsibility to the Contractor. 5.7. The Customer undertakes to comply with the norms corresponding to the legislation, as well as not to forge communication flows and not to create obstacles to the normal operation of the Contractor’s program code.
5.8. The Contractor is not responsible for the damage and consequences of an erroneous transfer of electronic currency in the event that the Customer specified incorrect details when submitting the application.
6. Warranty period
Within 24 hours from the moment of execution of the exchange of title signs, the Contractor gives a guarantee for the services provided, unless other terms are agreed.
7. Unforeseen circumstances.
In the event that unforeseen circumstances arise during the processing of the Customer’s application that contribute to the Contractor’s failure to fulfill the terms of the contract, the deadlines for the execution of the application are postponed to the appropriate duration of force majeure. The Contractor is not responsible for overdue obligations.
8. The form of the agreement.
This agreement is accepted by both parties, represented by the Contractor and the Customer, as an agreement of equal legal force, indicated in writing.
9. Claims and disputes.
Claims under this agreement are accepted by the Contractor in the form of an e-mail in which the Customer indicates the essence of the claim. This letter is sent to the details of the Contractor specified on the website.
10. Conducting exchange operations. 10.1.It is strictly prohibited to use the services of the Contractor to conduct illegal transfers and fraudulent activities. At the conclusion of this agreement, the Customer undertakes to comply with these requirements and, in case of fraud, to bear criminal liability established by the legislation at the moment. 10.2. If it is impossible to fulfill the request automatically, due to circumstances beyond the control of the Contractor, such as lack of communication, lack of funds, or erroneous Customer data, the funds are credited to the account within the next 24 hours or returned to the Customer’s details minus commission costs. 10.3.At the first request, the Contractor has the right to transmit information about the transfer of electronic currency to law enforcement agencies, the administration of settlement systems, as well as to victims of illegal actions, victims of fraud proven by judicial authorities. 10.4. The customer undertakes to submit all documents proving his identity in case of suspicion of fraud and money laundering. 10.5. The Customer undertakes not to interfere with the Contractor’s work and not to cause damage to its software and hardware, and the Customer also undertakes to transmit accurate information to ensure that the Contractor fulfills all the terms of the contract.
11. Waiver of obligations.
The contractor has the right to refuse to conclude the contract and execute the application, and without explaining the reasons. This clause applies to any client.